What are cookies?
Other than a delicious snack, cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of info and are stored on your device (computer, smartphone etc) when you first visit a website.
How do we use them?
- site navigation
- allowing you to add items to your shopping bag
- analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
- assessing the success of our advertising campaigns
What types of cookies do we use?
There are four main types.
- Site functionality cookies – these allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag”.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you're browsing or shopping on Not a Pony, these cookies will remember your preferences so that we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies saved on your device – just head to the help section of your browser. But don’t forget, if you modify your settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our site or our service.
This policy is effective as of 24 August 2020.